Landlords insurance uk

Landlords insurance uk

Letting a property in the uk is becoming increasingly popular meaning the requirement of landlords insurance uk is higher than ever before. We cover both residential and commercial let properties in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland. Even if you live abroad yourself, as long as the property you need to insure is in the UK, we will be able to help.

As a leading provider of landlords insurance uk we can provide cheap premiums without cutting corners on your cover. In fact our policies provide comprehensive cover as standard with the option to include many extras such as accidental and malicious damage which some companies simply can't offer. Please contact us to confirm the levels of cover we can offer.

We can provide any combination of landlords insurance policies such as:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Buildings and Contents Insurance

Please let us know what type of policy you require so we can provide you with the appropriate quotation.
Landlords insurance uk