Property insurance

Property insurance

Here are a list of the main property insurance policies available:
  • Landlord Insurance / Buy to Let Insurance
  • Home Insurance / House Insurance
  • Commercial Property Insurance

Landlord Insurance and Buy to Let Insurance

A policy to cover a property that is let out to a tenant. Taken out by the property owner, otherwise known as the landlord.

Home Insurance and House Insurance

Cover for a property that is owned and lived in by the owner. Normally taken out for both the buildings and contents.

Commercial Property Insurance

Referring to a property used for business purposes such as a shop or office. The premises may be owned by the business or by a third party but in both cases this type of insurance is taken out.

There are many other types of property insurance available but the above three are considered the most popular.
Property insurance